Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Peformance - Till Middle of August - 2012

Dear All,

First Time I have made a Performance Sheet and Publishing Openly in my Blog.

As per this Performance Sheet - One should be assumed to be Holding a Maximum of 2-3 Position at a time.

Capital Required must be 2 to 3 Lakhs.

Minimum 2 to 3 Target will be given and if the First Target achieved, One should get ready to Book Profit. Risk takers may hold with a SL of Cost to Cost + Brokerage for the Next Target.


>>> Click the above Sheet to see in Full Screen <<<


I invite Queries / Suggestion and Advice form the Reader on the comment column below.

4 comments:

  1. Handsome profit. Strange that none of the trade is in loss.. Nice to share... Keeep it up ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marked in Red colors are Loss - in the Status column also marked as SL hit Exit. You should observe carefully before making comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! plz let me know wht was the maximum amount of margin used at any point of ur trade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so far it doesn't Exceed 2 Lakh. Also I advice my clients not to hold more than 2 positions at a time for safety reason. I advice to book Profit every time when the first target gets achieved. In case of carrying for 2nd target - You should modify sl to Cost to Cost including your Brokerage also.

    ReplyDelete