Sunday, July 28, 2019

Weekly Review - 29th July 2019

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Wedge Formation - Confirmed on Break above Resistance.

>>> Bank NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Wedge Formation - Confirmed Only on break above Resistance.

>>> AMARAJABAT - Hourly Chart - Posted on 24th July 2019 <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Posted on 24th July 2019 - mentioned that we are Long.

>>> AMARAJABAT - Booked Profit of Rs.18500/- <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Booked Profit & Closed Long.

>>> SUNTV - Daily Chart - Again a Wedge Formation ??? <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Watch Resistance for a Break out Rally.

>>> Performance till 26th July 2019 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

NIFTY :- 11300 Broken may test 11050

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

11300 gone, May test 11050, possibly.

>>> AmarRaja - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Key Resistance @ 644 if breaks - More rally possible. WE are Holding LONG.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Weekly Review 22nd July 2019

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Lot of rumors and comments about Tax (Regime) levied by FM on FII's. Many Blames and Many Hates about the timing of the Tax. But the Reality of last week fall was much expected and we where in short from thursday, made some good profit also. Clear Visibility is the stock market is entirely reshuffling from Stocks with false balance sheets and wrong doing by promoters. The House is getting cleaned for Upcoming Good days, Might be a good festival preparation. So never blame any govt, policies or stock market movement for your failure. Identify Good Stocks and Invest. Get ready for a Good Rally ahead.

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Last we have managed to make a profit of 165 points, though we have missed the deep fall on friday on 2nd half trade. Above chart suggest a wedge like pattern, if manages to hold - expect a recovery.

>>> BANK NIFTY DAILY CHART <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Watch Support.

>>> Bank NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Gap getting filled.

>>> WeekEnd Performance till 19th July 2019 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision



Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekly Review - 15th July 2019

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see in full screen <<<


Its a Clear Channel Support on daily chart - shows a Possible bounce back.

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see in full screen <<<

Looking for a Wave X rally - Possibly may test the Resistance given on chart.

>>> Bank NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see in full screen <<<

Support & Resistance as given on chart

>>> Bank NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see in full screen <<<

Support & Resistance as given on chart

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<


>>> Week End Performance as on 12th July 2019 <<<

>>> Click the chart to see in full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision

Saturday, July 06, 2019

Weekly Review - 08th July 2019

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Read support & resistance on chart

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Gap filled & if 11800 Support holds - Expect some recovery.

>>> Bank NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Read support & resistance on chart.

Bank NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Read support & resistance on chart.

>>> WeekEnd Performance till 05th July 2019 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<