Sunday, December 30, 2018

Resistance @ 10940 & 10990

Dear All,

>>> Welcome 2019 with N4A <<<


>>> NIFTY - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance @ 10940 - 10990.

>>> BANK NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance @ 27320 - 27365 & 27160 - 27240. Support @ 26850 & 26660.

>>> DIVISLAB - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Watch Resistance @ 1470-80. We are Holding Short.

>>> Yearly Combo & Index Offer - Valid till 31st Dec, 2018 <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Valid till 31st Dec 2018.

>>> Performance for the Month end of December 2018 <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<

Send Request with Name and Location



Thursday, December 27, 2018

Resistance @ 10830 - 10810. Support @ 10770 & 10710

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Price moving in between the two channels - Now facing resistance @ 10810 - 10830. We have booked our Long with Good Profit. No Holdings NOW.

>>> TATASTEEL - Profit Booked Rs.12730/- <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

**N4A-STOCK-UPDATE*** TATASTEEL Book Profit Near 519 with Rs.12732/- Buy given Y’day @ 507. http://niftyforall.blogspot.com


>>> Yearly Discount - Special Offer - Combo & Index Pack <<<

>>> Click the Images to see on full screen <<<

Offer Valid till 31st Dec, 2018.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<


Send Request with name and Loction.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Support @ 10650 - 10620 - 10570

Dear All,

Happy New Year to all Readers.

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Support @ 10570 - If breaks may trigger a Heavy Sell Off. Above 10930 - One Side Rally to Trigger.


>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Price must hold 10650 - 10620 - 10570 to Hold the UPmove.

>>> Dabur - Hourly Chart - Posted on Monday <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Posted - We are Holding Short. See what happened.

>>> Dabur - Hourly Chart - Booked Profit of Rs.21250/- <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Trading below 430 may trigger more fall till 426 - 420 - 414. We Have booked Short and No Holdings Now.

>>> DIVISLAB - Hourly Chart - Posted on Monday <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Posted as - We are Holding Short.

>>> DIVISLAB - Profit Booked Rs.20,000/- <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Support 1420 & 1405 below more fall likely. Resistance @ 1475. No Holdings.

>>> Index & Combo Yearly Pack - On Special Discount <<<


>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<




Sunday, December 23, 2018

NIFTY - Support @ 10740 - 10660 - 10580

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Support @ 10740 - 10660 - 10580. Resistance @ 10790 - 10820 - 10850

>>> BankNIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Support @ 26815 - 26645 - 26475. Resistance @ 27090 - 27250.

>>> NIFTY IT Hourly Chart - Posted Last Weekly Review <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Nifty Hourly Chart Posted Last weekly Review - for a fall. We have booked our Short earlier with Rs.17500/-

>>> NIFTY IT Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Support @ 14170 & 13970. Resistance @ 14350 & 14460.

>>> DABUR - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance @ 440 & 450.

>>> DivisLab - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Holding Shorts.

>>> Weekend Performance as on 21st December 2018 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision

>>> Combo Yearly Pack - On Special Discount <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Offer valid till 31st Dec, 2018

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

NIFTY Resistance @ 10970, 11040 & 11090

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance @ 10970 - 11040 - 11090

>>> NIFTY IT - BOOKED PROFIT WITH Rs. 17500/- <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Booked Profit and Closed. NIL Holding.

>>> BEML - HOLDING Short <<<


>>> COMBO - Yearly PACK Offer <<<


>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<


Sunday, December 16, 2018

Weekly Resistance @ 10940 & Support @ 10540-560

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Break on either side to set next move.

>>> Bank NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Break on either side to set the next course of Move.

>>> NIFTYIT - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance 14900. Holding Short.

>>> INDEX - Yearly Pack <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Valid only for limited period.

>>> Weekend Performance Report <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision

>>> New Year Offers - 2019 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


Both Combo and Index Pack Offer Valid till 31st Dec, 2018

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Resistance @ 10800 - 10810 - 10865

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance 10800-810 & 10865. We have booked all our Longs in NIFTY - No Holdings.

>>> BankNifty Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Resistance @ 26720 & 26920. Booked all Longs in Bank Nifty - No Holdings.

>>> BANKINDIA - Hourly Chart Posted Yesterday <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Posted Yesterday - We are Long.

>>> BankIndia - Profit Booked with Rs.30,000/- <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Profit Booked with Rs.30,000/- Today @ 83. NIL Position now.

>>> New Year Special - Yearly Pack <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<




Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Resistance @ 10560 & 10590

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Holding LONG.

>>> Bank NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Holding LONG.

>>> BANKINDIA - Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Holding LONG.

>>> INDEX -Yearly Pack <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

Valid Only for Very Few Days.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<