Sunday, February 24, 2019

NIFTY :- Above Resistance @ 10810 - More Rally Coming

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Weekly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<


Most complicated movement so far in last 4 months.

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Posted Last Week on Blog.

>>> WeekEnd Performance till 22nd Feb, 2019 <<<

>>> Click the Image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision

>>> N4A Combo Pack <<<


>>> N4A INDEX PACK <<<


>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<



Thursday, February 21, 2019

NIFTY :- Make or Break @ 10810

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

10810 Key Resistance.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<


Send Request with Name and Location.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

NIFTY:- Resistance @ 10740 - 10760 - 10790 - 10810

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

No Holdings. Booked today Intraday Profit of 100 Points.

>>> BANKNIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Watch Resistance - If breaks - More Rally on Card. We are Holding LONG.

>>> N4A INDEX PACK <<<



>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Is This a "Bear Trap" ????

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<

If this is not Wrong, then today's fall was a "Bear Trap" - Support @ 10600 & 10585 must HOLD.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<


Send Your Request with Name and Location

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Support @ 10700

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily - Posted on 11th Feb, On Whatsapp Broadcast <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Support @ 10700 mentioned.

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart - Posted on Whatsapp Broadcast on Friday 15th Feb, 2019 <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

So 10700 Holding along with 100 DMA and Trend line Support.

>>> BANKNIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

If Yes Bank & HDFC bank Supports, Party may start soon.

>>> NIFTY MidCap 50 Daily Chart <<<

>>> click the chart to see on full screen <<<

Watch Support.

>>> Weekend Performance as on 16th Feb 2019 <<<

>>> click the image to see on full screen <<<

Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<

>>> click the image to see on full screen <<<

Send request with name and location.

>>> N4A Combo Pack <<<

>>> click the image to see on full screen <<<



>>> N4A Index Pack <<<

>>> click the image to see on full screen <<<







Saturday, February 09, 2019

CAUTION Advised

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Daily Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<


Watch Resistance.

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart - Send to Our Paid Group on Thursday <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<


Holding Short.

>>> Bank NIFTY - Hourly Chart - Sent to Our Paid Group on Friday <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<


Watch Levels.

>>> RELIANCE INDUSRIES - Book Profit on Friday with Rs.10,500/-

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


We have Shorted and Booked Profit on Friday with Rs.10,500/- May or may not Re-Enter as per movement.

>>> TCS - Holding Short <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


Holding Short in TCS.

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<


>>> N4A - Combo Pack <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


For details whatsapp @ 9677924975 and Email @ niftyforall@yahoo.com

>>> N4A - INDEX Pack <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


For details whatsapp @ 9677924975 and Email @ niftyforall@yahoo.com


>>> WeekEnd Performance till 08th Feb 2019 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<


Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision

Saturday, February 02, 2019

Support @ 10830 & 10735. Resistance @ 10980

Dear All,

>>> NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<
Watch Support & Resistance. Holding Short.

>>> Bank NIFTY Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<
Watch Support & Resistance.

>>> NIFTY-IT Hourly Chart <<<

>>> Click the chart to see on full screen <<<
Watch Resistance.

>>> Month End Performance for January 2019 <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<
Above performance is not a Promise or guarantee for the given Profits or Loss.Performance given based on 1 lot at a time and clients Profit differ as per the margin availability and Number of Lots taken by them. We may or may not re-enter the Calls given here hit Stop Loss, as per market movement. The charts given above are just for educational purpose only and we don't recommend any Entry / Buy or Exit / Sell. Reader must taken their own decision or consult their qualified Analyst before making any decision.

>>> Combo Pack - Stocks + Index :-


>>> Index Pack <<<

>>> Click the image to see on full screen <<<

>>> N4A & Whatsapp <<<