Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bring me Back the Bear - An Alternative



>>> Click the thumbnail to see in full screen<<<

Dow Falling - Seems to be a Dow in the Grip of Bear. Of Course I hope Nifty may also take clues from the global ques. If Yes, then there should be some alternative.

So given above is the Alternative Count for Nifty. Although my yesterdays Head and Shoulder failed, I hope still Sub wave 2 may continue and the fall for sw(C) may be still Pending. In that case a Power full (deeper) sw(C) may start to rattle the market.

If any one ask me why are You scarring Other with Bear Phase - My answer is "Just to alert You all from Loosing Your Preciously Hard Earned Money". I don't advice You to Short Nifty or to Buy Tones of Put Option, Instead You must aware of the Market Movement, especially Your Stop Loss and Risk Your taking in this "Killer Market"

Hope You all get my Point of View. Wish You all a Happy and Profitable Trading. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment